November 8, 2011

lol: luke on life

It's lol time ladies. I've been recently informed by my Gyno that the vag makes up one percent of the female body. I'm 99% male and I would like to occupy yours.

When I found out that my first Thanksgiving week in college only came with two days off as opposed to the week we got in first grade through high school I was as sad as when I found out that my jump from second grade to third did not come with show and tell. So I just had lunch and now we get to do times tables and read?.... Cause I got some shit to show. This is stupid. I want a nap.

This solves nothing, but you could stop occupying parks and occupy Home Depot parking lots like the Mexicans and at least find someone who might actually hire you?

Does the guy who invented the cheap, standard, square bed frames that hold a box spring and your mattress know what a wheel is supposed to do? Cause wheels role and those things don't. Also, wheels are round. Why are the wheels on those frames shaped like a football? I would like to barely be able to push you in only one direction. Thanks dick.

According to Jim is to middle America whites what everything Tyler Perry does is to all the blacks who watch his shows. Both equally terrible.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke can occupy my vag any time he wants.

Anonymous said...

Missed u LOL

luke said...

mmmmm anonymous sounds hot......

Andy said...

Love this!

Anonymous said...

You're on a role?