June 23, 2010

lol: luke on life

Hi, my name's Luke and I like to party. Yes that's me. Yes my mom worked in CPS while i was growing up. No she didn't practice what she preached.

Do you think when members of remote African tribes have some sort of important right of passage quickly approaching that is making them anxious they have that dream where they are in a public place and all of a sudden they realize they are fully clothed? Wait for it.....

The good news is Yanni is touring again. The bad news is he's only visiting South America.

Whenever a cat meows at me I meow back and they usually respond. Sometimes I meow first. I like cats. It occurred to me the other day that when the first euro stepped foot in the Amazon (to rape and pillage in the name of God) and stole a parrot he was probably pretty fucking surprised when it spoke. He probably called a friend over and said, "Look, this motherfucker can talk," and then immediately taught it curse words. I wonder if when a cat hears me meow it goes and tells its cat friends, "Hey, I live across the street from this dude that can talk!" His friends are probably like, "No shit... What does it say?" My neighbors' cat probably replies, "Well, he just mimics what I say but still, its kinda cool that it can talk?" I bet my neighbors' cats friends tell him to teach me cuss words. I’m probably saying cunt when i meow?

How come in movies, whenever the hero finds himself below street level there's someone in his group "who knows these sewers like the back of his hand?" Who does that? What are you a fucking ninja turtle?

I have actually seen Yanni live and he's effing amazing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie pie!

PWeekly said...

That shirt is baller yo!

Anonymous said...

"I'm probably saying cunt when I meow?" - Hilarious!

Rachel said...

it's an honor to be under you, luke.

Rachel's Herpes said...

Looks like my vacation just got extended a bit longer.

Luke said...

because i'm wearing em now, and i just did.

Luke said...

also why do i have a come over and a shirt that doesn't fit. who's one with a shirt that doesn't fit? cool parents.