August 4, 2009

Screaming at the gym

Look, it's been a while since I've pumped iron at the gym, but it was somewhat alarming to discover that gym rats are still letting out large guttural screams on the bench. Don't get me wrong - I plead guilty to singing along with the Kelly Clarkson remixes in the weekly hip-hop dance class. But I expect more from angry man beasts doing 400 pound squats in the free weight area.

It sounds like these vein-popping maniacs are undergoing a particularly sadistic colon exam or "experimenting" with a cayenne pepper cock ring. Some may say these battle cries sound totally aggro, but I say they are more annoying than John Black's heavy ass breathing on Days of Our Lives.

Until these dbaggs can learn to keep their pie holes shut while pushing weight, I'll keep plugged into my iPod, silently mouthing the words to the club version of "Since U Been Gone."


6 comments:

yugo said...

thank you for the John Black Reference!

PWeekly said...

LOL! For sure. That guy is the worst. Can you imagine what his nose hair trimmer must look like?

Anonymous said...

That dudes shorts are bomb.

PWeekly said...

Nice chorts chorty.

Anonymous said...

I loathe gym rat dbaggs.

Anonymous said...

haha... What is working out?