August 17, 2009

lol: luke on life

i know its been a long time...... i shouldn'ta left you....... without a dope beat ta step to:

if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it does it make a noise? if i'm not trying to eat food outside do flies exist?

don't dogs and cats have a better sense of smell than us? how come my cat has no problem sleeping on my foot when i'm dukeing but i can't even be in my apartment after she shits?

its funny how much more tolerable a band can become when you have to drive a long distance in a crappy vehicle with someone you don't care for and the radio only gets one station. lincoln park? fuck it. turn it up.

how come it seems like you can be good friends with at least 20 lawyers but none of them will practice the kind of law you are currently asking them about?

when i'm riding shotgun and the person driving sees someone they know walking, who i've never met, why do they always pull up to the the person on my side and have a conversation through me? i have no idea what to do in that situation. i usually pretend to file stuff in the glove box.

my cat walked in the bathroom this morning while i was sitting on the toilet and hurled right by my feet. wtf. before you jump to conclusions she wasn't vomitting from my smell. i sit when i pee.

do camels call their feet human vaginas?

i think my generation is comfortable enough with their bodily functions to let a homey who just asked to use the bathroom know that they just dropped a huge deuce and should probably wait a bit before goin in. it would be great if my grandmas would do the same. she has an extra bathroom. all she had to do was say hers was broken.....

8 comments:

PWeekly said...

"grandma doesn't always leave it fresh."

Anonymous said...

LMAO!

Adam said...

That's a good question!

Anonymous said...

Shotgun convos are the worst.

Lexie said...

This got me soooooo weak!!! It’s so true:

when i'm riding shotgun and the person driving sees someone they know walking, who i've never met, why do they always pull up to the the person on my side and have a conversation through me? i have no idea what to do in that situation. i usually pretend to file stuff in the glove box.

Hil said...

Haha!!! I know Lexie, I did that to Luke on Sunday...Ooopsies!!!

When a Camel has cankles, is it called a FUPA?

Katherine said...

"If i'm not trying to eat food outside do flies exist?"

Yes. I'm being dive bombed by them as we speak. Fuck flies.

PWeekly said...

LOL! Flies are the worst.