May 20, 2009

celebrity bias.

My favorite part of the photo is the nonchalance with which Kiefer is sitting there, like this is a totally normal situation and everything is status quo. That’s the thing with celebrities…when Kiefer does something like this in a restaurant, it’s “Oh, that wacky drunk!” But when I do something like this in a similar establishment, the guy in the Chuck E. Cheese costume just won’t stop hassling me. Hey, if the Skee Ball machine didn’t want to see my penis, maybe it shouldn’t have been so loose with its holes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I literally laughed out loud at this.

Marshall said...

Where the fuck does he think he is? The Alanis video set for Thank You?

Anonymous said...

I love 24!

PWeekly said...

Also - Why is Kiefer wearing tighty whities.

Foul.