March 10, 2009

lol: luke on life

How come when you ask an old lady for kleenex she gives you one? Is one ever enough? Hey grandma, why don't you just pour snot on my hand and say gfy!

How come if someone invites you to a party, lunch, a domino tourney, or a book signing no is an acceptable answer but if you're somewhere people are dancing and you decline an offer its like you just kicked a baby? Further, what is the deal with the inquisition you get when you call it quits early and the rest of your group is gonna stay out and drink: - why are you leavin? I gotta take care of some shit earlier tomorrow - Well what time? Why does that last question always sound so skeptical and motherly? I am familiar with my bodies ever slowing recovery time and how much sleep i will need before my appointment tomorrow.

Why does my mom send me emails telling me to call her?

4 comments:

PWeekly said...

Duuuude! My mom is forever texting me to call.

Hil said...

I refuse to answer these questions on the grounds that I don't know the answer.

PWeekly said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfaWNIdT4UE